Enrich your knowledge & discover the success factors for impactful change!
Climate change is seen as the biggest corporate risk (World Economic Forum, 2020). Sustainability and innovation are therefore increasingly important for organizations to remain successful. Although it is on the agenda of many organisations, it is not always embedded in target setting and decision making. That is why leading impactful change initiatives is not easy, however very relevant and inspiring!
Would you like to take a leading role and create impactful change within your organization? Are you interested to know more on sustainable business models? In this Masterclass we discuss the success factors for impactful, sustainable change. As guidance we use sustainability models of the University of Cambridge.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- You want to take a leading role in sustainability within your organization.
- You are looking to deepen your knowledge on sustainability and new business models.
- You want to learn more on the levers for successful change management.
After this Masterclass you have strengthened your knowledge on sustainability and you have clear tools for embedding sustainable change within your organization!
This Masterclass is organized in a virtual classroom setting with a maximum of 8 participants.
- PART 1 on Friday 29 January 2021 from 9:00 am to 12 noon
- PART 2 on Friday 12 February 2021 from 9:00 am to 12 noon
This Masterclass is also available in Dutch on:
– 15 en 22 January 2021
– 12 en 19 March 2021
For more information, please visit www.SUSC.nl.